Xem toàn bộ tài liệu Lớp 12: tại đây
B. Speaking (Trang 131-132 SGK Tiếng Anh 12)
Task 1. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and match the names with the appropriate water sports. (Làm việc theo cặp. Nhìn vào hình và ghép tên với môn thể thao dưới nước thích hợp.)
Tên các môn thể thao theo thứ tự từ trái qua phải như trong sách giáo khoa Tiếng Anh 12:
|swimming: bơi lội||water polo: bóng nước||synchronized swimming: bơi nghệ thuật|
|windsurfing: môn lướt ván buồm||scuba-diving: môn lặn với bình khí||rowing: môn đua thuyền|
Task 2. Work in pairs. Look at the table and talk about each of the water sports. (Làm việc theo cặp. Nhìn vào bảng và nói về mỗi môn thể thao dưới nước.)
Water polo is played in a pool. It is played with a ball and people play it in a team.
– Rowing is usually played in a lake or on a river. It’s played in a boat and people in a learn use oars to push the boat to go forwards.
– Wind-surfing is played in the sea or a lake, especially where there is strong wind. It is played with a board and a sail. People can play it individually.
– Scuba-diving is played in the sea. People who play it must have required equipment an air tank, a regulator, a pair of fins and a mask. People usually play it in pairs. This sport is rather dangerous when you dive in a deep sea because you can be attacked by sharks.
Task 3. Work in groups. Discuss the question: Which of the above sports would you prefer to play/to participate in? Explain why? (Làm việc nhóm. Thảo luận câu hỏi: Môn thể thao nước nào trong những môn kể trên bạn thích chơi/tham gia hơn? Giải thích tại sao?)
I prefer scuba-diving to water polo because it is adventurous. However, it can be dangerous because you can easily be attacked by sharks.
– I like windsurfing more than water polo because it is adventurous. However, it can be dangerous because you can easily be drowned.
– I prefer water polo to rowing because it’s fun and it’s not dangerous.
– I prefer swimming to rowing because it’s an easy, interesting and healthy sport. Swimming not only gives you good health, but it can also give you a good shape. When you swim, all parts of your body move. And it’s this move that stimulates all the muscles of your body.