Xem toàn bộ tài liệu Lớp 9: tại đây
Học Tốt Tiếng Anh Lớp 9 Unit 1: A visit from a pen pal giúp bạn giải các bài tập trong sách bài tập tiếng anh, học tốt tiếng anh 9 tập trung vào việc sử dụng ngôn ngữ (phát âm, từ vựng và ngữ pháp) để phát triển bốn kỹ năng (nghe, nói, đọc và viết):
1. (trang 5 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Fill in the table with the words from the box.
|a, dollar||f) Vientian|
|b) Khmer||g) Filipino|
|c) Jakarta||h) Singapore|
|d) ringgit||i) Thai|
|e) Burmese||j) baht|
2. (trang 6 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): On what date did the following countries become members of the Association of South East Asian Nations or ASEAN? Match a country with a correct date, and write a full sentence.
|a, B||f) D|
|b) E||g) A|
|c) A||h) A|
|d) A||i) A|
|e) D||j) C|
3. (trang 7 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Complete the sentences using the following verbs in the correct form.
|a, received||f) did not receive|
|b) did not go||g) did (you) retum|
|c) bought||h) forgot|
|d) sent||i) took|
|e) did not meet||j) advised|
4. (trang 7 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): You are talking to a friend who has just come back from an overseas trip. Ask her/ him about it. Write your questions.
|a, Where did you go?||b) How long did you stay there?|
|c) What was the weather like?||d) What did you visit?|
|e) What did you see?||f) Did you speak English all the time?|
|g) Did you watch TV?||h) Did you make any new friends?|
|i) Did you like the food?||j) What did you like most?|
5. (trang 8 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Add to the following list three more things about what you do today then compare with what your father did when he was at your age.
– live in a town
– go to school by bicycle
– watch color TV and video
– Chat or write emails once a week
– learn English at school
– wear uniform at school
– take part in outdoor activities
– play video games
– get letters from pen pals
Now I live in a town but my father lived in a small village when he was atmy age.
a) Now I go to school by bicycle but my father walked to school when he was at my age.
b) Now I watch color TV and video but my father watched black – white TV and didn’t have video when he was at my age.
c) Now I chat or write emails once a week but my father sometỉmes sent a letter when he was at my age.
d) Now I learn English at school but my father didn’t learn this subject when he was at my age.
e) Now I wear uniform at school but my father didn’t have to wear it when he was at my age.
f) Now I take part in outdoor activities but my father didn’t have to do it when he was at my age.
g) Now I play video games but my father often played football in the field with his friends when he was at my age.
h) Now I get letters from pen pals but my father didn’t have any pen pals when he was at my age.
6. (trang 9 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Use the following words to write sentences about what you did and what you did not do five years ago.
* Suggested answers:
a) I studied at a primary school five years ago.
b) I did not play video games five years ago.
c) I did not write emails to friends five years ago.
d) I went to school 6 days a week five years ago.
e) I learned English at school five years ago.
f) I did not get letters from pen pals five years ago.
g) I did not play a musical instrument five years ago.
h) I did not play soccer with children in the neighborhood five years ago.
i) I did not search information about countries in the world five years ago.
j, I did not get up early five years ago.
7. (trang 10 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Write sentences beginning with “I wish”.
a) I wish my friend could stay with me longer.
b) I wish I had my friend’s email address to send her an e-card.
c) I wish I had more time to take my friend to many beauty spots in my city.
d) I wish I did not have to finish my homework so that I could watch.
e) “The Wonders of The world”.
f) I wish I had a computer at home to get access to the Internet.
g) I wish I had a recent photo to send to my pen pal.
h) I wish I could go to the car show at the City show ground.
i) I wish the phone calls were not so expensive. (I wish the phone calls were much cheaper.)
j) I wish I had some money to repair my bicycle.
8. (trang 11 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Read the following part of a letter Luan’s pen pals wrote to him. Fill in each blank with the correct form of the given verb. The first one is done for you.
|a, was||f) arrived|
|b) is||g) felt|
|c) worked||h) used to|
|d) met||i) decided|
|e) moved||j) lived|
9. (trang 11 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Put the following paragraphs in the correct order to complete the letter Ken sent to Chase. Then rewrite the letter in the space provided.
(3) How are you? I’m very busy ai my neu) school. (9) It’s not bad here but I’d like to see all my old, friends again. (11) Chase, I’m writing to you because I’ve got a few problems. (6) You’re my best friend and you know me well. (8) My first problem is that the schoolwork here is very diffỉcult and I’m getting bad marks. (4) You know I’m not stupid. What can I do?
(10) Also, I’m a member of the school swimming team. (2) Thal’s great, but we train a lot and I can’t do all my hometuork.(5) Should I leave the swimming team? (7) I really don’t want, but my Mom and Dad think I should.
(1) Please write to me soon.
10. (trang 13 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Complete the letter below with the words in the box. There are more words than you need to complete the letter. Use each word only once.
|1. sorry||6. other||11. than|
|2. was||7. our||12. new|
|3. going||8. games||13. marks|
|4. girls||9. with||14. work|
|5. and||10. train||15. wishes|
11. (trang 13 sbt Tiếng Anh 9): Read the following passage about different places of interest around the world and chose the correct word to fill in each gap. Circle the letter A, B, C or D.
a) 1 – B 2 – D 3 – A
b) 1 – C 2 – C
c) 1 – D 2 – A 3 – D 4 – B