Sách Học Sinh Tiếng Anh 7 Friends Plus – Chân Trời Sáng Tạo
Xem toàn bộ tài liệu Lớp 7 – Chân Trời Sáng Tạo: tại đây
Sách Học Sinh Tiếng Anh 7 Friends Plus – Chân Trời Sáng Tạo gồm các bài sau:
UNIT Starter Unit
- p6 Family brother, father, husband, etc. Key phrases: Asking about families
- p7 be Possessive adjectives. Possessive pronouns Articles
Unit 1 My time
- p10 Where we spend time at school, at the shops, etc. Key phrases: How you spend time
- p12 Screen time Vocabulary plus: allow, ban, let, etc. Study strategy: Skimming for gist
- p13 Present simple: affirmative and negative. Pronunciation: Third person -s
- p14 Free time activities watch TV, listen to music, meet friends, etc
- CLIL: Maths: Data and charts p18
- Puzzles and games p19
Unit 2 Communication
- p20 Communication email, letter, card, etc. Key phrases: Comparing answers
- p22 Emojis Vocabulary plus: colourful, funny, international, etc.
- p23 Present continuous: affirmative and negative Study strategy: Finding spelling rules Pronunciation: Sentence stress
- p24 On the phone be engaged, call back, hang up, etc.
- Culture: English is all around p28
- Puzzles and games p29
- PROGRESS REVIEW 1 p30
Unit 3 The past
- p34 People and places poor, popular, brilliant, brave, etc. Key phrases: Likes and dislikes
- p36 Museum exhibits Vocabulary plus: museum, building, exhibition, etc.
- p37 was, were there was, there were
- p38 Common verbs stay, help, visit, see, etc. Pronunciation: Regular past simple verbs
- Culture: Thanksgiving p42
- Puzzles and games p43
Unit 4 In the picture
- p44 Actions and movement hold, stand in, jump up, sit on, etc. Key phrases: Describing a photo
- p46 A moment in time Vocabulary plus: ice-cream sticks, success, start-up, etc. Study strategy: Predicting content. Language point: Although
- p47 Past continuous: affirmative and negative
- p48 Adjectives and adverbs slow/slowly, brave/ bravely, good/well, etc.
- CLIL: The history of animation p52
- Puzzles and games p53
- PROGRESS REVIEW 2 p54
Unit 5 Achieve
- p58 Units of measurement billion, century, decade, etc. Key phrases: Guessing and estimating
- p60 Meals for medals Vocabulary plus: scrambled, soft-boiled, nutrients, etc.
- p61 Making comparisons
- p62 Jobs and skills programmer, professor, inventor, etc. Pronunciation: /a/ in jobs
- CLIL: Science: Average speed p66
- Puzzles and games p67
Unit 6 Survival
- p68 Survival verbs build, find, follow, climb, etc. Vocabulary plus: Keyphrases: Ability
- p70 Jungle challenge. Vocabulary plus: competitive, fit, bossy, etc.
- p71 will and won’t in the first conditional. Study strategy: Speaking clearly
- p72 Survival equipment compass, first-aid kit, map, etc.
- CLIL: Technology: GPS and survival p76
- Puzzles and games p77
- PROGRESS REVIEW 3 p78
Unit 7 Music
- p82 Music and instruments rap, samba, lyrics, etc. Key phrases: Talking about music
- p84 A song. Vocabulary plus: reality, hit, star, etc.
- p85 be going to, will and be going to. Study strategy: Remembering grammar
- p86 Star qualities: adjectives and nouns ambition/ambitious, charm/charming, energy/energetic, etc. Pronunciation: Syllables
- Culture: A young entrepreneur p90
- Puzzles and games p91
Unit 8 I believe, I can fly
- p92 Future vehicles economical, spacious, self-driving, etc. Key phrases: Talking about future vehicles
- p94 No limit Vocabulary plus: fossil fuels, lossless, renewable, etc.
- p95 Connecting ideas Pronunciation: Consonant clusters
- p96 Boarding time yellow sign, gate, shuttle, etc. Study strategy: Gaining details
- Culture: High flyers p100
- Puzzles and games p101
- PROGRESS REVIEW 4 p102